The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
- Marcel Proust




Saturday, September 5, 2009

Las Vegas, Here I Come!

It's been many days since I had enough time/electricity to bring you up to date on my travels. Unfortunately, today is not good either. I'm sitting in a little cafe in Tahoe City, CA, juicing up the laptop and reading emails to see if someone answered my plea for a place to park Michelle when I get to Vegas. Got one! A Lesbian Connection CD (contact dyke) responded so I am much relieved. When I get there I'll put up my photos of San Francisco, etc. and tell you about being terrorized by biting ants in Oakland. It's a chilling tale.

Here's a teaser:

Don't ask because I don't know...

2 comments:

Wander to the Wayside said...

Is it something stupid like our easter egg trees here in the south?

Look forward to you photos and your story!

Embeedubya said...

That's what the natives hang on their trees to ward off biting ants.